Covid 19 Sanitary Protocol
“Magnicity protocol applies to its 5 sites. It is designed to certify that, on top of local sanitary measures, the appropriate safety standards and cleaning measures have been taken, providing our staff and guests maximum security during their visit.”
- Ensure the implementation of local government guidelines and recommendations against Covid-19.
- Ensure social distancing everywhere onsite. Inform and apply floor markings and signage to maintain social distances between customers in waiting areas, and glass areas where guests stop to admire the view.
- Offer a free mask to all our customers who show up without their personal mask (mandatory mask*).
- Provide hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance and several other points in the visiting area
- Plexiglass protection shields on every points of sale
- Strengthened cleaning and disinfection of all visiting areas, adapted to the requirements and recommendations of local health authorities.
- Promote contactless credit card payment and digital sales if possible. Systematically disinfect payment terminals.
- Establish a one-way traffic direction by tracing the ground and information signs.
- Inform about hygiene practices in toilet areas, set up automatic soap distributor
- Shutdown of touch-point entertainment systems
- For restaurant and bar: social distances between tables, adapted menus, avoid crossing
- A Health Officer is assigned in each site. He will ensure the implementation and compliance of sanitary protocol in case of suspected contagion to Covid-19 for staff and customers. Quarantine any staff member with fever and/or other symptoms of Covid-19.
- Equip and protect our staff in contact with customers with a mask (mandatory*) and personal bottle of hydroalcoholic gel
- Train our staff on Protocol and rules, also update job descriptions
- Adapt the event program to health requirements and government decisions.
- Paris and USA sites ensure air quality (in connection with the tower’s condominium trustee): permanent air conditioning renewal.
For more information please send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.